Welcome back to When the Wind Blows...an Epic podcast for parents, teachers, leaders and anyone vested in world of education. I am Erin Barnes, host of the show...and today’s co-hosts are
- Who are you and what is your role in Epic?
- Extrinsic and intrinsic, but also Introjected and Identified
- Introjected motivation is an internalized motivation like intrinsic motivation, but it is a form of motivation resulting from the feeling pressured to perform in order to gain appreciation from individuals of importance such as parents or bosses.
- Identified motivation refers to a form of motivation which occurs as understanding or feeling the need to perform or accomplish some task but not yet acting on this need. Quitting Smoking
- Why do you think its so hard at times to find motivation?
Tune in next week where we are rethinking how leadership and education can better prepare the next generation for a rapidly evolving world