Taking Action Isn’t the Goal, Being Strategic Is
Welcome back to When the Wind Blows...an Epic podcast for parents, teachers, leaders, and anyone vested in the world of education. I am Erin Barnes, host of the show...and today’s co-host is
the Founder and Executive Chairman of GiANT,
You have the Prairie at Post which is one of the coolest ideas
The author of 5 books, working on another.
an entrepreneur w 6 other companies
Jeremie Kubicek. Happy belated birthday sir!
- Who are you and what do you do?
- Why do companies always feel the need to take action?
- In your book, you talk about bringing high challenges coupled with high support when working with people...How do you strategically set goals?
- How long should you wait to see if the plan is working?
- How do you decide to tweak the goal by adding or subtracting a variable vs throwing the goal to the junkyard and starting over?
- What role should reflection take in our goal setting and planning?
- What are some personal strategies you use for reflection?
Tune in next week where we are rethinking how leadership and education can better prepare the next generation for a rapidly evolving world
You and the family can take the assessment giant.tv/jk